Friday 18 May 2018

Sensitive

Hi friends and followers! I'm thrilled to announce that it is Squirrel's three (3!) year webcomic anniversary this weekend! What started three years ago as a lark has turned into... A three year old lark!

If you're reading this, I thank you for your patronage, and hope you've enjoyed the last three years of squirrelly silliness as much as I have. I may be posting less frequently, but with more squirrel love. I hope you'll stick around for Squirrel's and the gang's further adventures.

To quote Jesus Christ Superstar, "it's been three years, feels like thirty..."

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸΏ❤️

2 comments:

  1. I love the comic - thanks for making my life better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoy the comic. Thank you for following! 🐿

      Delete