Friday 11 May 2018

Posting changes

Hi friends! 

If you're reading this, then thank you for coming to my webcomic blog, Diary of a Squirrel.

If you're a regular reader, you probably know that I've been religiously posting comics here thrice weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for over a year, and before that, daily on weekdays.

Well, as we approach our third anniversary of these squirrelly comics, I find it more difficult to produce such HIGH QUALITY material at this rate. I am excited to report that Squirrel and the gang have been given a couple of EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES in the coming year, and that means that I will be busier than usual.

So continue to watch this space if you enjoy following this webcomic, but except for special BONUS weeks, I will only regularly post twice weekly now. Probably Mondays and Fridays, so you can start and end your weeks with a little squirrelly humour.

Thank you for understanding, and as always, thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment