Thursday 3 May 2018

Cartoon Caption Contest - Part 4

It's already Day 4 of the Diary of a Squirrel Cartoon Caption Contest - just like the one in The New Yorker, but way better, because everyone's a winner!

I know it looks bleak on this blog, with no submissions since Day 1 of the Contest, but there have been lots of fantastic entries on the Twitter (@diarysquirrel) and the Instagram (@diaryofasquirrel). I just don't have the time and energy to print them all here - I am on holiday, after all (remember, that was the whole point of this exercise, to give me some time off).

So please help a vacationing squirrel out and give these characters some more words! Remember, the everyone's a winner, except the losers who don't participate (and I mean that in the nicest way).

No comments:

Post a Comment