Friday 2 November 2018

And Yet I Blame Late Night Movies...

More late show scary horror Halloween movie fun with my good friend Dave, of And Yet I Blame Hollywood comic fame, with a completely unexpected ending.

Dave, as regular readers may recall, helped me set up this webcomic blog three and a half years ago (!!!), but he also was an invaluable asset helping me promote my recent solo art show, Well Read: Literature Transformed. One of the books represented in this show was the book Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin, a favourite of both mine and Dave's, on which the fabulous movie was based. As a big thank you to Dave for his help, I am giving him the Rosemary's Baby ceramic mask from the show. 

Hope you like it, Dave, and thanks again!





2 comments:

  1. Like it?! I love it! Just like I love your cartoons. And your art show. And you!

    ReplyDelete