Wednesday 5 July 2017

Obsessions - crows

Yes, yes! I AM obsessed with crows! I'm so obsessed with crows, I've painted over 100 of them since January. Interested readers can find them at my art blog, Jenzelart , and I've included a photo of the first 100 below. Many of them will be included in my upcoming solo art show (August 2-13, 2017, with an opening August 2 7-9pm, at The Guild in lovely downtown Charlottetown, PEI if you're in town) as a side exhibit entitled, "A murder, indeed".

And then, of course, there's our friendly subconscious alter-ego, the smoking crow.


3 comments:

  1. Does the smoking crow have a French accent? That is what I always hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of the smoking crow having more of a gravelly, American, Tom Waits-y voice, but it is all in the ear of the beholder!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, even better! Yes, I hear it now.

    ReplyDelete