Monday 29 May 2017

Return of the subconscious alter ego smoking crow, part 1

Look who's back!

Loyal readers (all...5 of you? And I thank you!) may remember this character from awhile ago. I brought him back now for two reasons: first, I need him. I've had a bad attitude and lousy self-esteem lately and I need a badass smoking crow to kick me in my arse.

Secondly, it's kind of crow week for me, as my art blog reaches a milestone very soon, where I will soon be posting my 100th little crow painting. I'm just posting crow #95 today. If you want to check it out, it's over here at Tumblr.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a regular reader, but I haven't met the badass crow yet! When did he appear? (Link perhaps?)

    Everyone needs a badass crow once in a while I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you for your comment! Here is a link to one of the earlier smoking crow appearances, one that set the theme: http://diaryofasquirrel.blogspot.ca/2015/06/return-of-smoking-crow.html

      Delete