Tuesday 4 April 2017

Special burgers - The Plato

April is a very special month in PEI. Over eighty restaurants, including major chains, design gourmet, and often outrageous, burgers. They all use PEI local beef and all kinds of other crazy ingredients and give the burgers funny names and everyone goes crazy eating as many burgers as possible. It's also a contest, and at the end of the month, one burger is crowned the winner based on eater's votes. I don't want to get in trouble with my good-natured burger parodies, occurring all month on Tuesdays, so I won't name the burger contest by name (but interested readers can go check it out here ), and I do mean my parody in all good fun and respect for the event. I may even go eat a real burger or two myself this month. But not eighty. Blecch!

No comments:

Post a Comment